Albert Atserias (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya; chair), Sam Buss (UC San Diego), Vijay Ganesh (University of Waterloo), Antonina Kolokolova (Memorial University of Newfoundland), Jakob Nordström (University of Copenhagen & Lund University)
Because of COVID-19, this workshop will take place online.
The Boot Camp is intended to acquaint program participants with the key themes of the program. It will consist of five days of tutorial presentations.
Registration is required to attend this boot camp. Further details on how to access the virtual workshop will be provided to registrants via email closer to the start of the event.
All times are listed in PST.
- Monday, February 1st, 2021
- 8:20 am – 8:30 am Introductions
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am SAT-Centered Complexity Theory Valentine Kabanets (Simon Fraser University)
- Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am SAT-Solving Armin Biere (Johannes Kepler University)
- Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Proof Complexity Sam Buss (UC San Diego)
- Thursday, February 4th, 2021
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Pseudo-Boolean Solving and Optimization Jakob Nordström (University of Copenhagen & Lund University)
- Friday, February 5th, 2021
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am Applications of Approximate Counting and Sampling Kuldeep Meel (National University of Singapore)
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am Programming Z3 Nikolaj Björner (Microsoft Research)