- Responsible for formal verification to enhance the performance and feature-set of the Atrenta Spyglass product family.
- Develop, prototype, and integrate new technologies into existing products.
- Capture user requirements and write detailed specifications for implementation.
- Provide technical direction and overall usability & use-model by gathering customer requirements and work closely with engineering in India and US, marketing and other groups to define, architect and develop these products.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ph.D. in CS/CE/EE or experience in developing advanced algorithms for EDA. In-depth knowledge and experience with some of the following technologies:
- Symbolic simulation and model checking (BMC, TI, IP, IC3/PDR)
- Formal data structures and solvers (BDD, AIG, SAT, SMT)
- Assertion languages and temporal logics (SVA, PSL, LTL, CTL)
- Combinational and sequential equivalence checking
- Logic synthesis and optimization
- Expert knowledge in data structures, algorithm complexity analysis, graph theory
- Expert knowledge in prototyping, benchmarking, and integrating algorithms using C++
- Excellent software engineering skills, very hands on with standard development tools:
- Make, GCC, GDB and Valgrind
- Familiar with System Verilog/VHDL and the VLSI design flow
- Familiar with script languages (Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk)
- Able to deliver projects in a timely manner with high quality and take responsibility for all deliverables
Able to learn new technologies and integrate them into existing products Excellent technical interpretation skills Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Experience working with a remote development team Please, apply to email@example.com