Moshe Vardi (Rice University; chair), Pavol Černý (TU Wien), Thomas Colcombet (Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7), Marta Kwiatkowska (University of Oxford), Ruzica Piskac (Yale University)
Because of COVID-19, this workshop will take place online.
The Boot Camp is intended to acquaint program participants with the key themes of the program. It will consist of five days of tutorial presentations.
Registration is required to attend this boot camp. Further details on how to access the virtual workshop will be provided to registrants via email closer to the start of the event.
All times are listed in PST.
- Monday, January 25th, 2021
- 8:20 am – 8:30 am Opening Remarks
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am A Tutorial on Logic, With an Emphasis on the Connections With Automata Theory Mikolaj Bojańczyk (University of Warsaw)
- Tuesday, January 26th, 2021
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Introduction to Automata on Infinite Words Orna Kupferman (Hebrew University)
- Wednesday, January 27th, 2021
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Games on Graphs: from Logic and Automata to Algorithms Marcin Jurdziński (University of Warwick)
- Thursday, January 28th, 2021
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Verification and Control of Partially Observable Probabilistic Systems Gethin Norman (University of Glasgow)
- Friday, January 29th, 2021
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Specification, Verification and Synthesis in Cyberphysical Systems Ufuk Topcu (University of Texas at Austin)