--- SAT 2019 --- 22nd International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing July 7-12, 2019, Lisbon, Portugal http://sat2019.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/workshops.html CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
The International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT) is the premier annual meeting for researchers focusing on the theory and applications of the propositional satisfiability problem, broadly construed. In addition to plain propositional satisfiability, it also includes Boolean optimization (such as MaxSAT and Pseudo-Boolean (PB) constraints), Quantified Boolean Formulas (QBF), Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT), and Constraint Programming (CP) for problems with clear connections to Boolean-level reasoning.
We invite proposals for workshops associated to the main conference program of SAT 2019, which will be held in Lisbon (Portugal) from July 7 to July 12, 2019.
SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Proposals should be submitted in pdf format to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals should consist of two parts. First, a short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance, and the particular benefits of the workshop to the community, as well as a list of previous or related workshops (if relevant). A second, organizational part should include:
- Contact information of the workshop organizers
- Estimate of the audience size
- Proposed format and agenda (for example, paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions, etc.)
- Potential invited speakers
- Procedures for selecting talks and participants
- Plans for dissemination, if any (for example, proceedings or special issue of journals)
- duration: half day or full day
- Relevant chairing experience of the organizers (if any)
- Organizing committee members (if already known)
- February 4, Workshop proposal submission deadline
- February 18, Workshop acceptance notification
- July 7-8, SAT 2019 Workshops
Questions regarding workshop proposals should be sent to email@example.com.
SAT 2019 Workshop Chair Vasco Manquinho INESC-ID, IST - Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal